Cookies Policy (preliminar version)
1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on the website, including strictly necessary, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies.
Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not provide personal data which may identify the user.
2.- Type of cookies used:
The Website uses the following type of cookies:
3.- Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
Cookies installed on the User’s device may be blocked, cancelled or deleted by configuring the options of the browser installed on the User’s device. In the case of mobile devices, to find out how to proceed in the browser of your mobile phone, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Here’s an example of how to disable or delete cookies in major browsers:
- To disable or delete cookies in your Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- To disable or delete cookies in your Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- To disable or delete cookies in the Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- To disable or delete cookies in your Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- To disable or delete cookies in the Opera browser: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
4.- Acceptance of cookies.
The User should note that some features of the Website are only available if cookies are allowed to be installed on his browser. If you choose to reject or block the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you and therefore you may not be able to access to certain content or services.
5.- Updates and changes in the cookies policy.
MARCELONA may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory changes, or with the aim of adapting this Policy to instructions or guidelines issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.